Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Sick

Okay guys, I really wanted to post more this week and hit you off with this week's installment of Tuesday's Top Ten and Wednesday's Woman but I'm sick and in truth I've been surviving on Tea, Vick's Vapor Rub, Soup and Water the last two days and I feel like I'm dying over here. This is the dreaded obligatory, 'if i post less than seldom through the weekend you now all know why' post. Monday I felt well enough and other than my throat starting to feel scratchy I soldiered through. Tuesday my nose ran all day but I soldiered through. Today though my cold has been it's absolute worst and my nostrils burn from blowing, everytime I cough my headache intensifies and I have no energy whatsoever. My body is like 'Nigga you got me fucked up'. So I might be shutting things down here until I feel better which shouldn't be very much longer. If I was a basketball player I'd be out for the next two days. Not questionable or even doubtful but definitely sidelined. Barring feeling better I'd doubt I'll have much posting from me tonight but check back just in case. I promise I'll give the after debate wrap-up tomorrow night. I wouldn't miss that for nothing...

So wish a blogga well and check back in later tonight but definitely tomorrow night as I will be back....

No comments: