Sunday, October 26, 2008

The 2008 Cincinnati Bengals, I'm Talking To You

I'm not even mad any more. I'm numb to you and have been for the past 2 weeks when it became apparent that we weren't going to the playoffs. But all is not yet lost. You can still make history and end up in NFL lore and salvage the season from becoming a total loss, just lose out. You're already half way there! Nobody has ever went 0-16 in the long and storied history of the NFL. 16-0, sure. But that's been done twice now. It takes more skill to go 0-16. At least give me this much. You would also be assuring yourself the number 1 pick in the draft too, so don't forget about procuring that pick in April. Anyway, somebody out there feels me. Come to think about it, I believe it was Jim Rome. This is definitely how I feel. Yup.

No comments: