Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday's Woman: Nicole Scherzinger

Many people have speculated what background the lead singer from The Pussycat Dolls is of, what ethnicity she most resembles and if that's much sought after 'Indian Hurr' or baby hair she's got trying to glimpse into her genetic make-up. Me though? I don't care. Whoever put their two together to make her whole I really don't care one way or another. In fact thank God they did or otherwise I wouldn't have the opportunity to see her now.

I read somewhere she's actually from the tri-state (No. Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati/Southeast Indiana area for you non-Midwest folks). What can I say? Something is definitely in the water down where I'm from. Trust me on that. A ton of fine women hail from that part of the country I can vouch for that. Anyway, there's no doubt I nor anyone you know whose honest with themselves has any clue who the Pussycat Dolls are if she wasn't in the group. She's the main reason they're successful, word to Diddy. I don't even listen to pop but if I'm told they're going to be performing on some late night talk show or some Awards show, I'm watching with the sound on mute. Anyway, she's Wednesday's Woman this week, today is for her, next week is really going to be interesting, lol. I got something real special for y'all. Until then, Nicole...





No comments: