Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wednesday's Woman: Christine Arron


She's not a celebrity here or an international rock star and the only real time she's relevant is once every four years (and no she's not in politics). Her name is Christine Arron and she's a track star from France and she's well, you have eyes. I mean that picture up top is out of control. I mean the whole presentation is top shelf. Classy.

If a woman has nice skin, good symmetry, fair complexion then I'm done. Anybody that knows a great deal about me, knows that much is certain.

Plan and simple.

And she's got all three so you know I like her. I mean don't get me wrong, I have all different tastes in women, but I've got a special place in my heart for bi-racial women. I think they're just the best thing the world has to offer. You have to appreciate the irony in biracial babies. You really do. Growing up, living lives bearing the features of the best parts of two different races when so many different races find themselves entrenched in perpetual food fights with one another so often with so many ugly exchanges and regrettable outcomes it's great to see the kind of beauty that comes from bringing two races to the table constructively. You get Christine and the like. And as a result you get me smiling, lol.

Anyway, I wish I could give you more info on her or tell you when he next album or movie is coming out but she's not that kind of celebrity but the good news is, you can catch her this summer in Beijing in the Olympics. And yes, that's the only way you're catching her.

No comments: