Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mayonnaise Sucks

Ketchup should be the only standard condiment!

I'm talking to you in particular Wendy's! How many good burgers must you ruin with fuckin' Mayonnaise?!?!? Just do what's ethically and morally right, put mayonnaise packets in the bag and leave it up to the discrepancy of the customer.

Should I be eating burgers in the first place? hellllllll no but when I do decide to grab one I shouldn't have to request one without a disgusting condiment that already shouldn't be on it. Then of course when you do ask them to take something off or put something on the chances greatly increase that you're going to receive a finished product with some sort of deficiency or thing wrong with it. You can't hardly ask a fast food restaurant to make any alteration to the standard issued burger or they lose all sight of everything and almost ensures that you won't be getting what you ask for.

In short, mayonnaise=bad, but fast food=really bad.

Donnell Jones - Portrait of a Woman

1 comment:

eclectik said...

I SO agree with this.
you know Im extra picky anyway...

I will ammend it though...gotta add bBQ Sauce.


eclectik