Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Dark and Hell is Hot


But not as hot as my room is right now. AC ain't getting turned on until June. I was raised like that. I can't help it.

You come from a black family and that's standard. Dad wasn't about to pay for air conditioning if it wasn't 85 degrees outside and Summer. Unfortunately for me, it's mid-April and already 80. Oh well, time to pull out the big corner fan and sit still and hope that does it for me. Unfortunately the problem with that idea is if there's already hot ass air trapped in your room, there's little a fan is going to do to counteract the discomfort from the heat you're feeling. All it's going to do is blow hot air right back at you. Genius.

So in that vein, I hope we're in for some rain to break this heat up.

SWV - Rain

No comments: