Saturday, April 5, 2008

Soulful Sunday A Day Early

Yeah yeah, I know Cassie ain't got nothing to do with nothing in this post but I like the picture and I like the girl. More girls should look like her. There'd be less war and more concentration on the important things in life like figuring out ways to get girls that bare a resemblance to her.

Delicious.


Anyway it's Sunday and I'm back like a spine with a few songs that should be must haves if you're even remotely a fan of R&B or have a girl or a pulse. Today's entry is heavily saturated with Conya Doss since I just picked up her newest cd that came out recently. It's entitled "Still". Pretty dope album. Cop that! I'm giving you my favorite standout songs plus another from a new comer to the scene that I just got introduced to. Anyway Download. Enjoy. Buy The Albums. Yup.

Stephan Olsson - La La La
Conya Doss - Message
Conya Doss - Come Over
Conya Doss - What I'd Do

Conya Doss - Can't Stop


Enjoy.

No comments: