Sunday, April 13, 2008

Soulful Sunday


"As the rain and the snow come down
from heaven,

and do not return to it
without watering the Earth,
and
making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seeds for the
sower and bread to the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth;
It will not return to me empty,

but will accomplish what I desire,

and achieve the purpose for which

I sent it."


Isaiah 55:10-11

Not to get too biblical because I don't want to offend my atheist/Non-Christian brothers and sisters but that quote was gangsta so say or do something that matters today. That's all. That's your homework for today.

R.Kelly - Naked
R.Kelly - Greatest Sex
Mary J Blige - All That I Can Say
T-Pain - Yo Stomach (Ignore the name and his track record of coonish ways, lol. D/L this.)
Bilal Salaam - Draw The Shades

I'll catch up with you later.

No comments: