Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday's Woman: Kreesha Turner

Via Wikipedia:
Kreesha Turner is a Canadian R&B and pop singer. She cites R&B acts like Erykah Badu, Jill Scott and D'Angelo, Hip-Hop acts including A Tribe Called Quest, Andre 3000 and Common and Rock acts like the Foo Fighters and Our Lady Peace as her inspirations. She has been dubbed the "Canadian Rihanna" by the media.
Beautiful singer I came by via MTV. I always say it's a shame certain singers hail from Canada because they'd be so much bigger if they'd come to America. That's probably a bit biased from my vantage point but I know I personally wouldn't mind if she live don my block.

Anyway, she just dropped an album last week titled Passion, it's supposed to be a decent listen I'm told. I'll have to check that out anyway, here's to her success.

No comments: