Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh Yeah....Belly 2 Came Out Today

In news you probably give less than a shit about, the makers of Belly (you know the movie that launched DMX & Nas into the stratosphere of such actors and leading thespians such as Denzel Washington, Samuel L. Jackson, Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp and so on and so fourth) have collaborated with Lions Gate Films to put out this straight to video sequel starring Jayceon Taylor aka "The Game".

I, as well as you, know that this movie will most likely suck and not be very good, but in the least is an intriguing proposition to put fourth to a hip-hop audience who hasn't seen anything by way of hip-hop movies since well, Belly. I'm not saying I'm going over to Circuit City or Best Buy in the next week to pick this up, but I won't lie, if one of my friends has this movie or is getting this or I walk past it over at Blockbuster and I've seen everything else on the wall, I just might end up picking this up.

Sue me.

Here's the Trailer:



(Update: Just watch the entire thing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocs7-9yCfY)

2 comments:

Nomad said...

I got the bootleg. Don't waste your time

The Honorable 'Sass said...

LOL, Thanks for the heads up, man. I'll try my best to avoid this shit then.