Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Jon B. Tracks From His New Album

Coming Sept. 23, 2008 entitled, 'Helpless Romantic'. Should be good. In the meanwhile, 4 new Jon B. tracks to hold you over until then...(Clickable Links Below)

I like 3 of the 4 songs so not a bad ratio I suppose. Jon B. is one of my favorite artists so I've imposed super ridiculously high standards on his music so he better come through with this new album. I know he will. As far as anything new that I see, if I got it you got it.

------
Update
------

I was just doing some digging and come to find out Fall looks promising on the R&B side of things (I don't think Hip-Hop is doing too much at least). Here's just some of the slated albums set to drop soon

Sept. 9 - Robin Thicke Something Else (Star Trak/Interscope)
Sept. 16 - Musiq Soulchild TBA (Atlantic)
Sept. 23 - Rapahael Saadiq TBA (Columbia)
Sept. 30 - Jon B Helpless Romantic (VibeZelect/Arsenal)
Oct. 28 - Avant Avant (Capitol Music Group)

In Addition Tentatively There's Also

Fall 2008 - Anthony Hamilton TBA (Jive)
Fall 2008 - Charlie Wilson TBA (Jive)
September '08 - John Legend TBA (G.O.O.D Music/Columbia)

I'm pleased with this supposed line-up if it comes to fruition. Cross your fingers.

No comments: