Sunday, May 25, 2008

Soulful Sunday


Chick is fine.

Looks like she' was plucked out of the 'Barker Girls' back in the day on "The Price Is Right". I miss Bob Barker. He was so much better than Drew Carey. I usually hold down people from Ohio. I'm loyal that way, but I just don't feel akin to this Drew Carey fellow. Plus he's from Cleveland and well, fuck Cleveland. LOL. Therefore:

Bob Barker > Drew Carey

So random, I know but anyway it's Sunday, I got great music, I got links to where to download it and you've got Ipods that could use this and you need to step your Itunes game up and download these (scroll over the songs for the links).

More later...

By the way, when you see artists that I feature that aren't household names, y'all really need to stop sleeping. If I'm featuring them then there's a reason. I mess with quality music. No need to skip those links. In the immortal words of a great philosopher, I think his name was Homer Simpson "I don't do things half-assed, I'm using my full ass." So download all the songs, give some of the names you're not familiar with a chance. I promise I won't let you down.

Yup.

No comments: