Sunday, May 11, 2008

Soulful Sunday

Okay so I dropped the ball a bit this week. What can I say? Birthday, Weather, I hit the wall, you pick the excuse for the week but I'mma move on, move forward and try to keep that to a minimum. Yesterday specifically, I ain't gonna lie, this was me:


LOL.

Anyway, I like my website. What can I say? Point being, if I can't keep the quality of the material high and fairly frequent I'm not putting my imprint on it. If I can't look at my website and be happy with the final product then I'm not gonna continue on. I'm not trying to be Cuba Gooding Jr. I'm not just putting out some garbage just to be doing in it. I feel like I'm Denzel. If the product I'm putting out ain't top shelf then I'd rather not even do it. So just know that it won't always be slow like last week and don't start going elsewhere for that good shit. Keep me bookmarked. Keep coming back and I'll keep pushing the envelope and going further and further out there into the abyss.

"Too Far? I'm Going Too Far? There's No Such Place" - Rick James

Words to live by.


Eric Roberson f/ Marsha Ambrosius - So Into U
Eric Roberson - Couldn'tHearMe
Faith Evans - Stop 'N Go
Jack Herrera f/ Black Thought - Silver & Gold
Eric Roberson - Past Paradise

No comments: