Saturday, May 31, 2008

Basketball Players & White Women

I'm not noting this to be divisive but its paramount to being a black basketball player to be surrounded with white women. In a sense I don't even blame Kobe (for Colorado, at least). White women are gorgeous. LOL. Not that I'm trying to Uncle Ruckus y'all out or anything but they are. Just like every other race of women. And black women this includes y'all so save your hate mail for somebody like OJ. And don't give me that my mother is black so I should be with a black woman like it should be mandatory. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why do I have to live my life parallel to my father's life? It's impossible. He liked the Lakers during their three-peat. He paid $0.42/gallon for gas in his life. My dad voted for George W. Bush in one of the elections. He makes his path and I'm walking mine. That should be that.

I digress, the internet is a wonderous place full of music pirating, barely clothed women and sure enough pictures of athletes with white women in public places. Always funny to see whose ugly ass would get no play otherwise cheese for cameras with women who only see a bank account and a fitted. The funniest pictures of the gallery are from these alien looking cats:

LOL it ain't even like the majority of these chicks are dope or anything it's just the principle.

Anyway, more funny pictures here in this Flickr Gallery that some kind soul put together most assuredly for the pleasure of His Aura Was Orange.

No comments: