Monday, April 6, 2009

Soulful Sunday: Long Overdue Musical Sustenance



Just as the title of this post suggests I realize I haven't hit you all off with some of that good good in a while and if that was food y'all would be malnourished than a you know what. And so before a higher authority come through here and gets an eyeful of your bones sticking out let me break you off a piece of some of what's been in my iPod. More to come...



(P.S next time Sally Struthers infomercials come on I think I'm not obligated to throw in $0.70/day for a month now. :( )


The Music (You Can Check Out The Songs Individually Before You D/L Even Though My Word Ought To Be Enough):

The Lost Generation - The Sly, Slick And The Wicked



Eric Roberson - Right Or Wrong



Kindred The Family Soul - If I



Bill Withers - Don't Want To Stay



Bill Withers - She's Lonely



Bill Withers - Paint Your Pretty Picture


Bill Withers - I Love You Dawn



Download The Bundle HERE

No comments: