Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dope Women's Basketball Players

I love basketball. Pro basketball especially and college basketball when UF & OSU are doing the damn thing, which this year they aren't thus I couldn't physically give less of a shit if I was on the Nicole Richie diet. One thing I always questioned about myself was if I was a closeted misogynist because I've never been into women's basketball. It's not like it isn't the same game, because it is, but there's certain aspects of it that aren't if you can understand that. What the WNBA has though that the NBA doesn't, never has and never will are players that I find attractive. I'm not saying the league is full of eye candy because it's not. A lot of these women are either openly lesbian in appearance, sexually ambiguous or just not my type but there are a few out there that are dimes. Undeniably. This post is just my opinion, which isn't to say it's fact or won't change in the future or can't be persuaded another way, but today as far as my eyes can tell there are three, count them three (3) women I'd run into a burning building for who play basketball professionally or collegiately. Those three being

Candace Parker


Sue Bird

























Lindsey Harding


I don't know which one of these three is the dopest. They're all nice in their own ways. They appeal to different aspects of my tastes but I wouldn't be mad either way. And before someone says it I'll post it:
Yeah, it sickens me too. She's with a guy who resembles a Simpsons character.









But you know what, Sheldon Williams is a lucky dude and I'm not going to hate on him. Congratulations are in order for the guy for getting with Candace Parker. He's making her happy. Big up.

Anyway, that's how I see who the finest women dribbling basketballs are. You see it different? Let me know.

---------------------------------------
Update: For Your Consideration
---------------------------------------

Mallorie Winn


1 comment:

Eric said...

Those are 3 good choices. I like Lindsey personally. I think she's trying to get into acting too. She's a cutie who needs to be taken out to dinner by a nice worthy young man (like me, Eric C.)
Never heard of Mallorie Winn but WOW another winnahhhhhhh!!