From the brilliant mind of e.(big homie!)
Black people, I'm looking at you! I know tomorrow could very well be a special day in the history of negroes and I'm aware that we're fully prepared to rush the playing field in celebration like we just knocked off the number 1 team in the country and in a lot of ways if John McCain is defeated we will have but like my dear brother e reminds us that we should develop a list of acceptable celebrations and behaviors we should probably avoid at least for the first few days:
1. No crying, hugging or shouting ‘Thank you Lord’ at least not in public.
2 No high-fives at least not unless the area is clear and there are no witnesses.
3 No laughing at the McCain/Palin supporters
4 No calling in sick on November 5th. They’ll get nervous if too many of us don’t show up.
5 We’re allowed to give each other knowing winks or nods in passing. Just try to keep from grinning too hard.
6. No singing loudly, We’ve come this Far By Faith (it will be acceptable to hum softly)
7. No bringing of barbecue ribs or fried chicken for lunch in the company lunchroom for at least a week (no chitterlings at all) (this may make us seem to ethnic)
8. No leaving kool-aid packages at the water fountain (this might be a sign that poor folks might be getting a break through)
9. No Cupid Shuffle during breaks (this could indicate a little too much excitement)
10. Please no Moving on Up music (we are going to try to remain humble)
11.No doing the George Jefferson dance (unless you’re in your office with the door closed)
12.Please try not to yell—-BOOOO YAH!
13. Just in case you’re wondering, Doing the Running Man, cabbage patch, or a backhand spring on the highway is 100% okay.
Now that we've gotten that little piece of business out the way, GET YOUR ASSES OUT AND VOTE! DONT WATCH IT HAPPEN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
PS - Do NOT bring any cameras into the voting booth when you vote. It is a felony! Don't be that guy getting hauled off for trying to show facebook that you're cool.