Saturday, February 7, 2009

Barack Obama Trash Talking During The Audio Reading Of His Book



This is absolutely hilarious. I've always wondered what it would sound like if I heard the President use the n-word. Now I'm not naive enough to think that NO president has ever used the n-word before. I'm pretty sure W has, Reagan definitely has as his policies were made solely to make life difficult as possible for black people, Nixon might have used the n-word, not sure and then probably everybody else before that (including Lincoln) but to hear an actual black president use the word and nto be offended after hearing it is in truth pretty cool. LOL. This just made my year and it's only February. I thought maybe Barack would sound funny usuing the word and I was wrong. He sounds like an everyday black guy like myself when he uses it. Why I would think it would sound otherwise, I don't know. Keep in mind that this was said in a context of him reading the dialogue of one of his friends talking to him. Just so people don't think Barack is walking around the White House and abusing power and kicking it like Alonzo from Training Day. Even still this is enjoyable to hear. The internet is a wonderous place though. Truly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLACK AMERICA AND THE N-WORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP2U0jmZjec