Sunday, August 16, 2009

Michael Vick On 60 Minutes August 16, 2009





I don't know what other blogs are posting because in all honesty I don't visit all the other blogs like that. So if you haven't seen this already I'm posting it for your viewing specifically. To be honest, I can't tell you if Vick is being genuine or sincere here or if he's been well coached by a line of PR people inserting ready-made words in his mind packaged for mass consumption but I don't think that's the point. America stands for second chances and it's in this country's DNA to hold true to that ethos. Sink or swim even people who kill dogs are due these opportunities we afford to politicians, coaches and in some cases even family. So in that mindset as a Bengals fan, I cannot wish Vick luck since he plays for another NFL team but I do wish him well.

No comments: