Saturday, August 15, 2009

Create Your Own Customized Bumper Sticker For Free [LOL, This Is Official Right Here]

This might sound corny to some, but I like bumper stickers. Of course, it has to be the right one for me to sign off on but if it's witty and or it's in support of someone I like, more power to you. i might let you cut in front of me in traffic and I'm a complete jerk on the highway. But more to the point, Gliffik is offering a free one time custom bumper sticker that you design and put words to that they'll send you in 1-2 weeks for $0. Of course, since 'Child Please' is my favorite saying here's the bumper I came up with:


LOL, it's up to you how you can come up with yours but again it's totally free and if this is your thing go HERE and go design yourself one. I don't know how long this promotion will be for so don't sleep. Take advantage.

No comments: