Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday's Woman: Denise Vasi

Perhaps I should look into ascertaining a real estate agent whose willing to help move me from under the rock I've been taking refuge under for however long Denise Vesi has been on the scene. This woman is impressive. I'm a hip hop fan and have been an avid one for years now. I've seen every rap video there is to have witnessed. I've seen BET Uncut. I've searched high and low for new 'talent' in the eye candy department my whole life. So believe me when I say Denise is top shelf.

Y'all don't hear me so let me spell it out for you.
TOP SHELF MATERIA
L

So
High
You
Need
Mr.
Belvadere
To
Clean
The
Dust
From
ItAlas, regular dudes out there, there is hope for you all. This was her and her past boyfriend.
An over-achievement so great Disney's making a movie about him.

2 comments:

lovnlife said...

Her eyes are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

He owns a nightclub empire in NY & Vegas & is worth hundreds of millions.

WOw what a gold-digging whore.