Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh Yeah, Wednesday's Woman On Sunday: Katerina Graham

Aspiring Musician, Actress and Model Katerina Graham is very easy on the eyes. So much so that even Barack Obama's got her in some promos. We here at HAWO ain't mad at him for that at all.

But more to the point, I had this post together back on Wednesday and some family gathering diverted my attention and so today seemed like a proper enough occasion to post these pictures for all the fellas to enjoy. Now next week there's a certain lady (I ain't saying no names, lol) that visits this site that I would love to feature so if she shoots her flicks over to the boy y'all can see what I'm saying and we can watch in awe and in agreement on this fine young lady. But until then enjoy Ms. Katerina on this hotter than usual Sunday.
I mean she even makes Internet Thugging, fine. Damn.

No comments: