Thursday, January 15, 2009

Song Of The Day: P.Genz "I Still Love H.E.R"

My man sent me this song the other day and I let it play and downloaded and then I proceeded to let it play some more and some more and some more and I have to be very honest, it's a pretty good song. So much so, that I feel that it really warrants you all to download it, not to show some support because I'm asking for it, but because it's a pretty good song and I think you'll be pleased if you check my mans out. Coming out of NJ, the future of Hip-Hop Young Genz (and I don't even post Hip-Hop here so that's how you know I co-sign this). Check out the song and if you're so inclined please check out my man's myspace page too for more info and upcoming music.





2 comments:

Ingrid Ann Duran said...

Good lookin out Sass!

The Honorable 'Sass said...

You're very welcome, Ingrid.

Thank you for checking my friend's music. I'm certain he appreciates it.