Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday's Woman - Nancy Erminia

This woman is dope and ethnically universally appealing and that isn't all too common an occurrence. She's been on the cover of Maxim, Smooth, Playboy and Black Men's Magazine. She's been rated by Maxim as the sexiest Latin in the world which if you believe them, it puts her in pretty high running for sexiest woman in the world when you consider how gorgeous a group of women Latin women are. Usually I try to keep things classy around this joint with the pictures and avoid getting you in trouble at work and give you just enough in the photos I do chose to post that you see how dope the Wednesday's Women are without being too over the top. That will not be the case this week. There's only one way to present this woman to you all; With these pictures here. I can't save you from these pictures this week, lol. She's not naked in them but I wouldn't be caught with these pictures on my browser at work during work hours. Well I take that back, I'm cool with my boss so he probably would pull up a seat and look too but most people aren't me so that's a judgment call for you to make so anyway without stretching this thing out too much longer I give you Nancy Erminia, aka my new wallpaper.

(You like how I stretched this paragraph out just long enough for you to read it and figure out whether or not you wanted to take that risk of scrolling down and looking at the pictures without being in trouble at work. That's the kind of looking out we do here. This here is a classy website.)

I've never met Ms. Erminia but by my count, she's got at least 4 of Tuesday's Top Ten List in her favor just off pictures alone. Damn.

No comments: