Monday, June 16, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Even Typing This But...

Apparently, god has a sense of humor as he's seen fit to romantically link Sam Cassell to are you ready for this?























You Sure?





































Because once you see this you can't unsee it




























Ananda Lewis.


By the way, Kevin Garnett is dead to me. He's a loser and he's always going to be a loser. He shrinks in big moments and when you boil it down he's a slightly more consistent version of Lamar Odom. Only difference between Kevin & Lamar is one looks like a turtle and one looks like a goat and even then I'm pretty sure The Ninja Turtles whooped an evil goat's ass one time on the TV show so you know how it would go down if those two fought. On a night that Paul Pierce scored 38 Points grabbed 8 Rebounds dished 7 Assists and shot 45% and I'm not sure but I think he worked the concession stand during halftime and didn't lose a step and all you can contribute is 13 points and 5 fouls. You get a ring and Cracker Jack ought to start putting them into boxes as a toy because that's how much they're worth. Do me a favor and don't show up Tuesday, please. Thanks.

Celtics in 6, still.

No comments: